How to Break Through the Ceiling in your business
Happy Sunday! welcome back to SUNDAYS & BUSINESS, this week featuring Mordechai Klein, LCSW-R Founder of The You to Be,™️ and Professional EOS™️ Implementer. with 3 easy to implement tips on how to break through the ceiling!
To stay sharp and confident, schedule an appointment with yourself away from your office. Minimize distractions, Allow yourself to think clearly, and work “on” your business and self, from the 30,000 foot level.
Delegate and Elevate
1. Define your time capacity per week.
2. Determine if you're already over your capacity.
3. List everything that you do on a daily basis.
4. Divide in two columns. One column is everything you love and are great at, and the second column is the remaining list.
5. Delegate column 2, and elevate to your unique abilities- column 1.
Act Like a Great Parent
1. Have a handful of rules, but not too many.
2. Repeat yourself often; humans must hear things 7 times until they can internalize them.
3. Be consistent. Follow your own rules. Walk the talk.